Turtle Club US Member Resources and Reports:
To manage your orders and your membership profile, visit the My Account page. Use the blue “tabs” below to navigate through information and tools to use in your Turtle Club marketing.
- Affiliate URL is a tool to build your unique Member URL link to any page, blog post or product on the TurtleClub.us website. Simply paste the web address of the post, product or page, give it a campaign name and hit generate.
- Statistics shows the number of referrals you have earned and breaks it down by the campaigns you have created.
- Graphs is a graphical illustration of your affiliate visits.
- Referrals displays your successful affiliate conversions.
- Payouts displays your commission payouts.
- Visits shows a list of recent site visits from your affiliate URL.
- Creatives are images that you can embed in your website that include your affiliate URL. Or right click on the image to save to your computer to save and share with your affiliate URL link.
- Settings is where you can update your email address. We suggest using your PayPal email, as that is how we will be sending you or your favorite charity the commissions! Plus you can check or un check your notification of new members being added.
Having problems? email email@example.com Click on the links below to open the various options…
The affiliate area is available only for registered affiliates.